Picture from original recipe on All Recipes
Red Cabbage Slaw
"A nice, light, creamy side dish to bring on a picnic or to go with a nice comforting fall dish like chili or pulled pork sandwiches. Adds beautiful color to your plate."
I added half green cabbage and it came out to be a nice pink color which seemed a little "lighter" in flavor as well.
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped (or half red and half green)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white or coconut sugar, or more to taste
- Combine cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, cranberries, walnuts, milk, cider vinegar, and sugar in a bowl; stir well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.